Individualized Service to Meet Your Needs
During our 30 years of practice, we have represented numerous clients in a variety of practice areas. We recognize that each client has unique concerns, and we will work closely with you to offer individualized service. We represent clients whose concerns include:
- Personal Injury: Our lawyer represents clients whose injuries are the result of another person’s negligence. This includes Car Accidents, Trip and Falls, Slip and Falls, Elevator/Escalator Accidents, Dog Bites, Medical Malpractice, and Products Liability.
- Divorce Law/Family Law: We work with clients to resolve Family Law matters such as Divorce, Child Custody, Visitation, Alimony, Child Support, Equitable Distribution of Property and Debt, Orders of Protection, Orders of Support, Temporary Custody and Visitation Orders, Pre- and Postnuptial Agreements, and Separation Agreements.
- Bankruptcy: We help clients find debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. We use liquidation to discharge Credit Card Debt, Medical Bills, and other Unsecured Debt while protecting their Secured Assets — like Houses and Cars — and property such as Furniture, Clothing, Pensions, and Retirement Accounts.
- Wills and Estates: We draft Wills for individuals and married couples who are seeking to provide instructions for the distribution of their assets after their death. We also help clients designate Executors, Trustees, and/or Guardians (when children are involved). When someone passes, we assist their fiduciaries (i.e. executors or administrators) with administering their estates.
- Real Estate: We assist people who are buying and selling Real Estate, including Houses, Condominiums and Co-op Apartments. We draft or negotiate contracts of sale, assisting clients through the loan process with their mortgage lender. We also review title, resolve title issues, and consummate the closing transaction.
To schedule your free initial consultation, contact our firm online or call 914-946-6555. Our firm is open from 9-6, and we have weekend and evening hours available by appointment. Our White Plains office is across the street from the Galleria shopping mall, and two blocks from the Federal State and City courthouses. The Rockland Office is three miles from New York State Throughway Exit 14B/Airmont Road. To best meet the needs of our clients, we are also willing to visit injured clients at their home or in the hospital.